LabCon Installation - an easy job in 4 Steps !
LabCon is installed after a couple of minutes. Following jobs have to be done:
1. Installation of the Devices
- Gateway: Configuration of the IP Address / Network Configuration
- Sensors / Actuators: Connection to the Mains resp. Installation of the Batteries - Push the Button. All Devices will join the network after a Couple of Seconds
2. Configuration of the Devices
- Depending on the Application some Device Parameters can or have to be modified, e.g. the Sensitivity of the Motion Detector, Heartbeat Cacles, Sleeping Times, ...
- Optional Grouping of the Devies or Usage of the preconfigured Standard Groups
- Action Configuration: Association of Actions / external Scripts to Events from the Sensor Network, e.g. detected Motion, Violation of Temperature Thresholds or electrical Overloads
3. Automatic Generation of Config-Files for Nagios / Icinga
- One Click onto "Generate Nagios Files" will start the Autoconfiguration Process for the Configuration File Generation for every new Host and every new Service provided by the Devices
- Comfortable File Transfer via WinSCP / SSH or HTTP Download
- Add the new LabCon Main Menue into the Nagios Start Page, according to Manual
4. Nagios Reload & finished !
Screenshots of the Installation
1. Device Installation
2. Device Configuration
Service Group Setup
Add Service Group
Event & Script Configuration
Generate & Download Nagios Configuration
Nagios Host Status
Nagios Service Overview